Uttar Pradesh is a northern state in India with a population of 200 million of different religions and castes.
UP is divided into 18 divisions and 75 districts with the state capital being Lucknow and Prayagraj serving as the judicial capital.
State with a GDP contribution of 19,48,000 crore ($254Billion) is the 3rd largest of all states followed by Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
Yogi Adityanath Ji is serving as 21st CM of Uttar Pradesh for the 2nd time in continuation.
55 years single-handedly INC ruled Uttar Pradesh and after that on average SP and BSP ruled for 10 years each but what made UP from a goon-ruled (Gunda raj) state to a role model state?
In the last 5 years UP changed a lot not only in terms of freedom and safety but majorly in terms of finance and development.
UP government has recently signed 23 MOUs worth 50,000 crores in Defence Expo and various MOUs with Samsung, Airport Authority of India (AAI), and recently with a Japanese consultancy firm Deloitte to boost their GDP to $1 trillion in the next 5 years so overall 1045MOUs worth 4.28lakh crore have been signed-in 2021 and out of that 90 firms have started their production.
Why people appreciating the UP model and what exactly UP model is?
So, in the past 5 years UP government had worked majorly on how they can grab more investors and make their state peaceful, free from GOONS, and establish hope in people that they (the government of UP) are with them.
UP Police with a tagline of ”सुरक्षा आपकी, संकल्प हमारा” played a crucial role in making the state peaceful. Recently CM of Karnataka said that We could soon implement the UP model.
Let’s talk about the UP model in the year 2020. When Gangster Vikas Dubey was killed in an encounter some people criticized that, but most people appreciated that and before that also Yogi Govt. has taken strict action against people who tried to harm the discipline or did any unacceptable mistake in the state so this attitude was very much liked by others from that time this particular word UP Model came. In the last 5 years UP logged 5 encounters every day, police injured 3302 criminals out of 8472 in encounters, and 146 criminals are now shot dead.
UP is a state where you will find a good population of Hindus and Muslims. Apart from that Buddhists, Sikhs, and Christens also live there peacefully.
In a recent press, CM said in very straightforward words that बोली से नहीं तो गोली से it means that the one who will do any mishappening they won’t be entertained at all.
This is what the government is doing now let’s see how the citizens are doing to make UP better.
1. UP is the biggest producer of sugarcane. 4th largest wheat procuring state in the country. 2nd largest producer of rice. And mustard, cotton, jute, and barley are some of the most cultivated things in UP. 24% of the total land is used for agriculture in the state.
2. Chikan embroidery in Lucknow, Banarasi sarees in Varanasi, Zardozi work in Lucknow, Bengal’s in Firozabad, and several other textile works are very famous at the international level.
3. Wood carving in Saharanpur, Marble and stone work in Agra, and brass and metal work in Moradabad are world famous.
4. FOOD and particularly Indian cuisine transformed from there only. The proper crafting which needs to be done in food was implemented in UP.
These were the things how citizens are helping their state.
Infrastructure development is at its best Ganga expressway, purvanchal express, Yamuna expressway, and Bundelkhand expressway are some of the roads which connect people with different states and cities. 5 airports to be made in upcoming years. Noida is emerging as a favorite place for corporates and several IT parks are getting developed there.
Figures and ratios posted by several agencies:
1. Sex Ratio in Uttar Pradesh is 912 i.e., for every 1000 males, which is below the national average of 940 as per census 2011. In 2001, the sex ratio of females was 898 per 1000 males in Uttar Pradesh.
2. Uttar Pradesh stands at the fourth rank in the country when it comes to poor female literacy rate, with 63.4%. The male literacy rate stands at 81.8% and the overall literacy percentage is 73%.
3. UP ranks second across the country in ease of doing business, says CM Adityanath. He also expressed confidence in increasing the state’s per capita income to more than the country’s average within the next five years.
4. One of the most powerful police when it comes to freedom to officers, time is taken in case solving, etc.
5. UP climbs to 7th rank in NITI Aayog’s India Innovation Index 2021.
Praised by World
Australian MP Craig Kelly has heaped praise on Yogi Adityanath for the works during the second wave pandemic.
After Australia, praise for Yogi from Canada.
At so many on other diplomatic levels, UP is being appreciated by many.
From the above, we can conclude that government plays an important role in any state or any nation for its betterment.
And many times, vice versa may also happen but welcoming any business or development depends on the government.
Yes, Yogi Government is very much into development and his government is working hard on it.
Whenever you want to make any development in a Developing Nation, many problems occur as it is difficult to prove the worth and the ROI is very much risky in that situation.
By Raghav Gautam
2 thoughts on “The UTTAR PRADESH MODEL ”
As a native of Uttar Pradesh, I have always been subjected to judgments and misconceptions about my home state, namely that it is notorious due to historical incidents and thugs. But this piece is so well-written that it provides us a very different perspective on a state that has been repeatedly maligned because of a few items and people; it describes the state’s future plans and the fantastic achievements and milestones it has achieved.
The blog makes a logical case with the facts and figures it presents.
Because the situation described in the blog occurred in real life, anyone could relate to it and make a strong connection with the context.
This blog’s author, Raghav, has put a lot of efforts in order to connect with readers like us.
It is challenging to write these kinds of blogs because one needs to be very specific with Figures, and a single mistake with them can ruin your entire data set; however, the author did an excellent job despite the difficulty of the task.
I have high hopes for more content like this and acknowledge that the author has made some effort to connect the dots.
I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you keep producing excellent content.
Excellent presentation on this blog! Worth a read!